Terms & Conditions
Legal information for Green Funding Coin
The following Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern your (“you” or the “Purchaser”) purchase of our tokens ("GFC") from Green Funding Platforms Co., Ltd., a company registered in Republic of Malta (the “Company”). Each of you and the Company is a “Party” and, together, the “Parties” to these Terms. This document is not a solicitation for investment and does not pertain in any way to an offering of securities in any jurisdiction. This document describes the GFC token sale.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT PURCHASE GFC FROM THE COMPANY. By Purchasing GFC from the Company, you will be bound by these terms and any terms incorporated by reference. If you have any questions regarding these terms, please contact at [email protected] By purchasing GFC, and to the extent permitted by law, you are agreeing not to hold any of the Company and its respective past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns (the “GFC Team”) liable for any losses or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising from, or in any way connected, to the sale of GFC, including losses associated with the terms set forth below.
DO NOT PURCHASE GFC IF YOU ARE NOT AN EXPERT IN DEALING WITH CRYPTOGRAPHIC TOKENS AND BLOCKCHAIN-BASED SOFTWARE SYSTEMS.
Prior to purchasing GFC, you should carefully consider the terms listed below and, to the extent necessary, consult an appropriate lawyer, accountant, or tax professional. If any of the following terms are unacceptable to you, you should not purchase GFC.
Purchases of GFC should be undertaken only by individuals, entities, or companies that have significant experience with, and understanding of, the usage and intricacies of cryptographic understanding of, the usage and intricacies of cryptographic tokens, including Ethereum tokens, and blockchain based software systems. Purchasers should have a functional understanding of storage and transmission mechanisms associated with other cryptographic tokens. While the Company will be available to assist purchasers of GFC during the sale, the Company will not be responsible in any way for loss of BTC, ETH or GFC resulting from actions taken by, or omitted y purchasers. If you do not have such experience or expertise, then you should not purchase GFC or participate in the sale of GFC. Your participation in GFC sale is deemed to be your undertaking that you satisfy the requirements mentioned in this paragraph.
PURCHASER AGREES TO BUY, AND THE COMPANY AGREES TO SELL, THE GFC TOKENS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
When you purchase, or otherwise receive, a GFC token, you may only do so by accepting the following conditions and, by doing so, you warrant and represent that the following are a true and accurate reflection of the basis on which you are acquiring the GFC tokens:
- you have sufficient understanding of the functionality, usage, storage, transmission mechanisms and intricacies associated with cryptographic tokens, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, as well as blockchain-based software systems generally;
- you are legally permitted to receive and hold and make use of GFC in your and any other relevant jurisdiction;
- neither the Company nor any of the GFC Team has provided you with any advice regarding whether GFC is a suitable investment for you;
- you will supply us with all information, documentation or copy documentation that we require in order to allow us to accept your purchase of GFC and allocate GFC to you;
- you have not supplied us with information relating to your acquisition of GFC or otherwise which is inaccurate or misleading;
- you will provide us with any additional information which may be reasonably required in order that we can fulfil our legal, regulatory and contractual obligations, including but not limited to any anti-money laundering obligation;
- you will notify us promptly of any change to the information supplied by you to us;
- you are of a sufficient age (if an individual) to legally obtain GFC, and you are not aware of any other legal reason to prevent you from obtaining GFC;
- you take sole responsibility for any restrictions and risks associated with receiving and holding GFC, including but not limited to these set out in our White paper (section “Usage Agreement”);
- by acquiring GFC, you are not making a regulated investment, as this term may be interpreted by the regulator in your jurisdiction;
- you are not obtaining or using GFC for any illegal purpose, and will not use GFC for any illegal purpose;
- you waive any right you may have / obtain to participate in a class action lawsuit or a class wide arbitration against any entity or individual involved with the sale of GFC;
- your acquisition of GFC not involve your purchase or receipt of shares, ownership or any equivalent in any existing or future public or private company, corporation or other entity in any jurisdiction;
- to the extent permitted by law and provided we act in good faith, the Company makes no warranty whatsoever, either expressed or implied, regarding the future success of GFC and/or the Ethereum Network;
- you accept that GFC is created and you obtain GFC on an “as is” and “under development” basis. Therefore, provided the Company acts in good faith, you accept that the Company is providing GFC without being able to provide any warranties in relation to GFC, including, but not limited to, title, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose;
- you accept that you bear sole responsibility for determining if (i) the acquisition, the allocation, use or ownership of GFC (ii) the potential appreciation or depreciation in the value of GFC over time, if any, (iii) the sale and purchase of GFC; and/or (iv) any other action or transaction related to GFC has tax implications.
Unless otherwise stated, GFC and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on GFC. You may view and/or print pages from [email protected] for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in Terms.
3. User Comments
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. The Company reviews all Comments prior to their appearance on the website, and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of the Company, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws the Company shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
The Company reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms
Also, you warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity;
- You hereby grant to the Company a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
4. Force Majeure
The GFC Team is not liable for failure to perform solely caused by:
- unavoidable casualty,
- delays in delivery of materials,
- government orders,
- acts of civil or military authorities,
- acts by common carriers,
- emergency conditions (including weather conditions),
- security issues arising from the technology used,
or any similar unforeseen event that renders performance commercially implausible. If an event of force majeure occurs, the party injured by the other's inability to perform may elect to suspend the Terms, in whole or part, for the duration of the force majeure circumstances. The party experiencing the force majeure circumstances shall cooperate with and assist the injured party in all reasonable ways to minimize the impact of force majeure on the injured party.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
The Purchaser expressly agrees that the purchaser is purchasing GFC at the purchaser’s sole risk and that GFC is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose (except only to the extent prohibited under applicable law with any legally required warranty period, if any). Without limiting the foregoing, none of the GFC team warrants that the process for purchasing GFC will be uninterrupted or error-free.
6. Limitations Waiver of Liability
The purchaser acknowledges and agrees that, to the fullest extent permitted by any applicable law, the disclaimers of liability contained herein apply to any and all damages or injures whatsoever caused by or related to (i) use of, or inability to use, GFC or (ii) the GFC team under any cause or action whatsoever of any kind in any jurisdiction, including, without limitation, actions for breach of warranty, breach of contract or tort (including negligence) and that none of the GFC team shall be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including for loss of profits, goodwill or data, in any way whatsoever arising out of the use of, or, or inability to use, or purchase of, or inability to purchase, GFC, or arising out of any interaction with the smart contract implemented in relation to GFC. The purchaser further specifically acknowledges that the GFC team is not liable or the conduct of third parties including other purchasers of GFC, and that the risk of purchasing and using GFC rests entirely with the purchaser. To the extent permissible under applicable laws, under no circumstances will any of the GFC team be liable to any purchaser for more than the amount the purchase have paid to the company for the purchase of GFC. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for certain types of damages. Therefore, some of the above limitations in this section and elsewhere in the term may not apply to a purchaser. In particular, nothing in these terms shall affect the statutory rights of any purchaser or exclude injury arising from any willful misconduct or fraud of the GFC team.
7. Complete Agreement
These Terms set forth the entire understanding between the Purchaser and the Company with respect to the purchase and sale of GFC. For facts relating to the sale and purchase, the Purchaser agrees to rely only on the Terms in determining purchase decisions and understands that the Terms govern the sale of GFC and supersede any public statements about the GFC token sale made by third parties or by the GFC team or individuals associated with any of the GFC team, past and present and during the GFC token sale.
The Purchaser and the Company agree that if any portion of these Terms is found illegal or unenforceable, in whole or in part, such provision shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective solely to the extent of such determination of invalidity or unenforceability without affecting the validity or enforceability thereof in any other manner or jurisdiction and without affecting the remaining provisions of the Terms, which shall continue to be in full force and effect.
9. No Waiver
The failure of the Company to require or enforce strict performance by the Purchaser of any provision of these Terms or the Company’s failure to exercise any right under these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver or relinquishment of the Company's right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance. The express waiver by the Company of any provision, condition, or requirement of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any future obligation to comply with such provision, condition or requirement. Except as expressly and specifically set forth in these Terms, no representations, statements, consents, waivers, or other acts or omissions by the GFC Team shall be deemed a modification of these Terms nor be legally binding.
10. Updates to the Terms
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the Terms at any time during the sale by posting the amended Terms on the Website. Any Purchaser will be deemed to have accepted such changes by purchasing GFC. The Terms may not be otherwise amended except by express consent of both the Purchaser and the Company.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you will indemnify, defend and hold harmless us and our respective past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns (collectively, the “GFC Parties”) from and against all claims, damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from or relate to:
- your access to or use of our Website, products or services;
- your Comments;
- your purchase or use of GFC
- your responsibilities or obligations under these Terms;
- your violation of these Terms; or
- your violation of any rights of any other person or entity
The company reserve the right to exercise sole control over the defense, at your expense, of any claim subject to indemnification pursuant to these Terms. This indemnity is in addition to, and not in lieu of, any other indemnities set forth in a written agreement between you and the Company
12. Governing Law
The Terms, the arbitration clause contained in them, and all non-contractual obligations arising in any way whatsoever out of or in connection with these Terms are governed by, construed, and take effect in accordance with Republic of Malta law.
For further information regarding the GFC sale or our Website, please contact [email protected]