Miner One

Category: Infrastructure

About

Miner One

Miner One is a cutting-edge, crowdfunded bitcoin mining operation built and managed by a team of data centre industry experts on behalf of the Miner One Community. The output of the mining centre, minus electricity costs, is distributed to all MIO Token Holders. 30 percent of MIO Tokens are set aside to cover management, staff, and maintenance costs. The remaining 70 percent are distributed to other Community Members. Thus, participants, staff, and management are all part of the Miner One Community and share an interest in the success of Miner One.

Documents

Whitepaper

Contacts

RAKFTZA-FZE-4012910

United Arab Emirates
Ras al Khaimah
RAK FTZ Business Park

Milestones

  • 2018 February
    Official Miner One Crowdsale ICO
  • 2018 June
    1st block of mining equipment purchased, installed and placed in operation
  • 2018 June
    Miner One B-Wallet launch (iOS-, Android- & desktop-ready)
  • 2018 September
    2nd block of mining equipment purchased, installed and placed in operation
  • 2018 October
    Miner One payment card available to Miner One Community Members

Team

Board of directors

Pranas Slušnys
Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder
Jonas Udris
Legal Counsel & Co-Founder
Andrius Mironovskis
Production Director & Co-Founder

Advisors

James Downton
Marketing Advisor
Eric Elbar
Sales & Business Development
Robertas Visinskis
ICO Advisor
Alin Bittel
Business Development
Alexander Kulik
Business Management Advisor
Darius Udrys
Brand & Business Development Advisor
Adel Saadi
Business Development (Belgium)

Team

Gediminas Rimša
CTO & Token Architect
Saulius Radvila
ITT Architect & Project Manager
Andrius Gedvilas
Network Engineer, Expert, Architect
Dovilas Kazlauskas
IT and System Administrator
Romas Kazakevicius
System Administrator
Jens Eriksson
Business Development Project Manager (Sweden)
Genadijus Zverugo
Electrical Engineering Expert
Konstantin Goreev
Data Centre Maintenance Manager
Paulius Mažeika
Process Automation & System Administration
Dan Eriksson
System & Software Developer and Automation Expert
Emilis Gutmanas
Datacenter Architect

ICO information

ICO starts (UTC)
2018-04-21 12:00
ICO ends (UTC)
2018-05-16 03:00
Whitelist
Not specified
KYC
Not specified
Product status
Not specified
Est. product launch
Not specified
Main competitors
Not specified
Payments
Ethereum

Token information

Symbol
MIO
Platform
Ethereum
Unsold tokens
Not specified
Token lock time
12 month
Soft cap
3 000 000 MIO ETH
Hard cap
200 000 ETH
Circulating supply
287 000 000 MIO MIO
Total supply
350 000 000 MIO MIO
Max bonus/discount
Not specified
Token value
0.00065 ETH
Token issue
Not specified

Financial distribution

82% Public
10% Founders
6% Research & Development
2% Bounty

Ratings and reviews

TokenDesk rating
-
Reviewed and rated by
0 experts|0 members
Tokendesk team Admin
0.0

Idea: Miner One is a crowdfunded mining operation project based in Sweden. It uses low cost electricity and mining equipment to mine cryptocurrencies. It is a decentralized system for crypto mining.

Team: MinerOne team is full of experienced entrepreneurs who had successfully managed high quality businesses, but looking through their profiles we can not see much blockchain experience. This could be a red flag, but they have some high quality and experienced advisors who have a lot of experience in blockchain.

Product: MIO team is planning to purchase 1st block of mining equipment on June 2018 and the 2nd block of mining equipment in September 2018. They also claim that they will make a special debit payment cards available to community members for everyday payments in Q4 2018.

Token structure: MinerOne is built on Ethereum blockchain. 92% of funds raised during the Crowd-sale will be used for set-up of mining centres, including purchase of mining hardware, transport, and duties. 5% will be used for software development, licensing, research, and development. 3% will be used to cover administrative expenses, including incorporation and legal support. Unsold tokens will be burned by the smart contract. These numbers are fairly good but there are some concerns about their token metrics: They have a big discount of 50% and their hardcap is big. Also MIO is a security token, because of that, team might have difficulties on exchange listings.

Add comment

You must be logged in to write a review.

Write a review

You must be logged in to write a review.

Miner One

Category: Infrastructure
TokenDesk rating
-
Reviewed and rated by
0 experts|0 members
Platform
Ethereum
Token
MIO
Token value
0.12906 USD
Hard cap
39 709 834 USD
Payments
Ethereum

Write a review

You must be logged in to write a review.